Thursday 10 May 2012

[PRODUCT REVIEW] Posh Brats Titian Henna Enriched Shampoo



I bought this because my hair has natural red highlights that I like to bring out in summer, but also I have the fronts dyed unnaturally red. My hope was that over time it would keep the red dye red a bit longer (maybe even tinge the blond as the dye washes out) and boost the natural reds in my hair.

After one wash my natural reds were popping! I wasn’t expecting such a quick reaction. The shampoo itself didn’t appear to have a strong scent to me, but is infused with jasmine, Sicilian lemon and patchouli essential oils.

That scent was there, but it wasn’t bamn in you face, which is nice. I needed less than my normal shampoo and it cleansed my hair well.

I've now been using this shampoo for over a month, and my dyed bits are now a pinky blonde and my natural hair colour is a lovely reddy brown.

Buy from Posh Brats

No comments:

Post a Comment