Monday 14 May 2012

[PRODUCT REVIEW] Posh Brats Mi’lady’s Corset Shimmy Silk


For a long while I had been using Aussie brand conditioner but found it left my hair feeling like plastic, so I had moved onto American Dream by Lush and was almost out of it.


I was looking for a different conditioner, mostly as I like to change it up every so often so my hair doesn't get used to just one brand. To me, it keeps my hair fresh and it also changes the scent every so often so people notice you more.

 I chose Mi’lady’s Corset Shimmy Silk from Posh Brats mostly because I liked the name and because it had jasmine in it to compliment the shampoo. I was upset at first as the bottle didn’t want to let a lot out, but just like everything else I had used a little went a long way and my hair was lovingly conditioned all the way over. The smell isn't overly powerful, meaning that it's subtle enough to get away with but when a breeze hits you then you can smell a little like a Victorian summers day.

If you notice I'm doing a few Posh Brats reviews, that's because I bought a whole box load of stuff from them so I am working through it post by post.

Purchase this conditioner from Posh Brats.

No comments:

Post a Comment